HMRC requires you to pay corporation tax on your taxable income. You should ensure that your business is registered as “active” at Companies House for corporation tax purposes. Your corporation tax return should be filed correctly using Form CT600 and on time to avoid penalties. Our accountants can advise how and when to file a tax return correctly.